Welcome to GizmoAvenue.com – By accessing the website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered. The fact that you receive an automatic order acknowledgement does not necessarily mean that we will be able to fulfil your order.
Our acceptance of an order takes place when we despatch the order. We will send you a despatch confirmation by email. When we despatch the order the purchase contract will be made, even if your payment has been processed prior to despatch, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
We may refuse to accept an order:
- where goods are not available;
- where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
- if there has been a pricing or product description error;
- if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
Payment & Security
Orders may be processed online securely via PayPal.
Your credit card company may also carry out additional security checks. In the event your card is declined please contact your card issuer to authorise the transaction.
Pricing, Descriptions and Availability
Prices shown on the website are inclusive of VAT at the appropriate rate. Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. If you have already received the goods we ask that you send them back to us, upon receipt we will issue a full refund and any costs you in incur in returning the item.
Any promotions that offer free items are limited to one per person upon Gizmo Avenue’s discretion.
Contract cancellation under the EU Consumer Rights Directive:
You are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you exercise your right and notify us no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive your order.
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract after your order has already been despatched, we will refund the original purchase price and delivery charge, provided that you have notified us in writing no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the order, and that you have taken reasonable care of the products and not used them.
Please note that your right to return Products does NOT apply to products which fall into the following categories unless they are faulty or not as described:
- Made to measure or personalised goods
- Perishable goods (such as flowers and chocolates).
- Unsealed software, CDs, DVDs.
For help returning items please email us at [email protected]
We have various delivery methods but mainly use Royal Mail.
- Please note that while items sent by Royal Mail usually arrive within 1-3 working days after the have been posted, Royal Mail stipulate that only items still not delivered after 10 working days can be officially classified as lost.
- We aim to post out all orders within 1-5 working days.
In addition to the EU Consumer Rights Directive, you can return any unwanted item within 14 days of receipt for a refund or 30 days for exchange.
For returns made outside the EU Consumer Rights Directive, we will refund the value of the goods returned to us, at the price you purchased them.
In all cases of unwanted items, the products returned should be in their original condition, complete with any instruction booklets, software and packaging. All goods will be inspected on return. In cases where the value of the returned goods has diminished as a result of handling which goes beyond what would be possible in a store, we are entitled to recover any amount up to the full contract price.
Gizmo Avenue will refund the cost of your original delivery fee where we are at fault, however for unwanted items we shall not refund the original delivery fee unless you contact us within 14 days of receipt of the item when the EU Consumer Rights Directive applies. Where you are cancelling your order within this cooling-off period we will refund the cost of the item and the cheapest delivery cost offered of sending the item to you as follows:
- where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, we will refund any specific delivery charges that you incurred for that item.
- where you are returning your entire order, we will refund the delivery charge.
- where we collect an item from you, we reserve the right to recover the costs of collection from you.
We will make the refund directly to the credit/debit card or Pay Pal account used to place the original order within 14 days of receipt or earlier, once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach our delivery address. Please ensure you package your items carefully to prevent any damage to the items or boxes. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
We recommend you use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt (such as Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery) and which insures you for the cost of the items being returned, as in the rare event of the parcel going missing you are responsible for the returned products until they reach us.
The above does not affect your statutory rights.
Protecting the security and privacy of your personal information is important to Gizmo Avenue and to the way we conduct our business in compliance with laws on privacy, data protection and data security.
Gizmo Avenue may modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
GizmoAvenue.com may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of GizmoAvenue.com upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
Termination shall be without prejudice to GizmoAvenue.com ’s other rights.
GizmoAvenue.com has endeavoured to ensure that all product descriptions and photographs are as accurate as possible.
GizmoAvenue.com does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any third parties services.
Because of the nature of the Internet, GizmoAvenue.com provides and maintains GizmoAvenue.com on an “as is” and “as available” basis and we make no promise that use of GizmoAvenue.com will be uninterrupted or wholly error free. We are not responsible if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use GizmoAvenue.com in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse us for any loss or damage caused as a result.
These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit GizmoAvenue.com ’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
GizmoAvenue.com will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that come with your products carefully. You are urged to use all products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer which are available to you.
Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, GizmoAvenue.com excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to GizmoAvenue.com and GizmoAvenue.com shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on GizmoAvenue.com
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of GizmoAvenue.com or any Product purchased through GizmoAvenue.com
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the GizmoAvenue.com website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading GizmoAvenue.com , or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from GizmoAvenue.com or its licensees and affiliates;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties to which GizmoAvenue.com link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.